Friday, October 31, 2008

Scary, Creepy, Spooky Halloween Books



I saw these clever halloween books over at the Best Books blog and it got me excited to make my own halloween book. I especially love the coffin book, go vote for the best halloween book here. And if you really have to have this coffin book go here.



I love the Monster Book of Monsters from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I am planning on making a monster book ASAP for my halloween photos (with pictures of lots of "monsterous things" inside)
I love these skull books. The first one is from here
The cut out book is from the skull a day project you may have seen I think on the Martha Stewart show. See it here
This skull opens! Maybe a book could be made from cutting a resin skull, or lining the cover with teeth similar to the monster book. The Second book here is The Book of the Dead from the movie The Evil Dead, which I haven't seen, but love the creepy books they've made.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN BOOK LOVERS!

1 comments:

MyHandboundBooks said...

These are great!! Thanks for including my coffin book with all these others :D