Tuesday, October 21, 2008

7 Random Things Tag

I was tagged by my cousin Amanda

So, I'm supposed to share 7 random/weird facts about myself, here we go.

1. I read too many magazines and rip out the pages to save. I have so many loose magazine pages in drawrs and folders. Then I forget which magazines I can throw away, so I have piles and piles.

2. I can wiggle my nose up and down like a bunny (not the nostril flair, up and down)

3. I love learning a new skill. I get very excited about picking up new hobbies that I think will become my life passion, but usually only last until I find another new hobbie to dabble in.

4. When I was a kid I secretly wished I was Asian, or had brown eyes

5. My feet and hands are usually cold

6. I generally don't read novels and stories much

7. Although I admit it is often tacky, I'm drawn to anything and everything that sparkles.

If you read this and have a blog, consider yourself tagged

1 comments:

she planted a tree said...

I had no idea you wanted to be Asian. Hahaha!