Tuesday, October 21, 2008

All about Jake (a Tag)

1. How old is your husband? 25 like me
2. How long have you been married? over 2 years
3. Who eats more? Jake
4. Who said I love you first? Him.
5. Who is taller? Him
6. Who sings better? We both sing well I think
7. Who is smarter? What a strange question. He's smarter with a lot of things, like math but there are some things I'm smarter at, like nutrition
8. Who controls the T.V. remote? I think we have it equally. We want to watch the same things anyway.
9. If he is sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? HGTV
10. Who does the laundry? Him
11. Who does the dishes? both
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? him
13. Who cooks dinner? I cook the bigger meals (like sunday) but he usually does the everyday meals, so he cooks a lot more
14. Who is more stubborn? I dont think either of us is stubborn
15. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? maybe him
16. Whose parents do you see more often? His! We live with them.
17. Who has more friends? my friends are his and his are mine, so we are equal
18. Who has more siblings? Same again
19. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Balsamic or thousand island I think
20. What is one food he doesn't like? he's grossed out on burgers generally since he got food poisoning after going to In and Out
21. Where did he go to high school? somwhere in University Place Washington
22. What shoe size does he wear? 13, big foot
23. If he were to collect anything, it would be? smashed pennies (you should see him light up every time he gets one. Its adorable! And he likes to just look at his collection in awe. cute.
24. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Turkey Pesto from out Muse Music Cafe
25. He could eat this everyday…? Ice cream. or chips and queso.
26. Favorite cereal? Honey Bunches of oats, or maybe cocoa pebbles
27. He wouldn't be caught dead wearing…? he's not embarased easily. Probly Pink would do it though.
28. Favorite sports team? Sea Hawks
29. Who will he vote for? McCain/Palin
30. What is his sign? Cancer
31. What is something you do that he wishes you didn't do? ask him to tickle my back too much (I used to leave my clothes on the floor, but I don't anymore)
32. How many states has this person lived in? 3: Washington, Utah, New York
33. What is his heritage? English??? I'm not sure! I know we are related to William Clayton who came across the plains. Don't know his ancetory very well.
34. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it? I think he would like a German Chocolate?
35. Did he play sports in high school? Football a bit. He loves Racketball, but didn't start doing that until college I think
36. He could spend hours doing what? Playing Music, writing songs
37. What is your favorite thing about him, both physically and emotionally? Physically he's large and manly which makes me feel more womanly. Emotionally he is the most optomistic person ever. He's really patient and tries to understand. He's not stuburn and wouldn't get into an argument very easily. He's also one of the most giving of his efforts and time. Just really nice, and always gives anyone the benefit of a doubt. He sees the good in people. He is a good man himself. And just darn fun.

Tag anyone who reads this (that actually has a husband)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a cool guy