Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Myles of Style

So, Design Star is over and I'm so happy Jen won, but I wish Matt could win too somehow! Jake and I have been internet watching the Myles of Style episodes and I have to say, I love her style. Perfect name for the show. Great creative ideas. She's my new favorite TV designer. David, from season one is a great artist and designer, but his show kind of disappoints me in that it's not very applicable. Here's some of my favorites from Kim Myles show:
This room would be so great translated to my parents family room/theater room in the making.


I love the colors, style, but especially the ceiling. I'd do mine even a bit more subtle, possibly in a master bed or bathroom.
And this office is so elegant/simple It almost looks pink, it's not, but I like it!

0 comments: